Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

myself

Page one


Welcome to my blog site. Lots of friends and people who are not so close to me
have been telling me to be a blogger for some time now, because of the ways I
handle  problems,  but i have alway prospone it. Now  I ask myself  what should i
blog about? I am sitting infront of my computer for the past 15 minuts  just looking .
 then something bushed my thinking botton. I will  most of all be blogging  about
Africa and Africans, entertainment and celebrity based on Africa, African Europeans
African Americans and globally. I  won’t  discuss  entertainment only,  I will be
Discussing  social,  lifestyle of the blacks living in the west.                                                                                  
   Oh sorry I forgot, I am Julie Ola i  live in europe, a mother of two and happily married.
Sometime I talk to many people who immigrated in the west many years ago but everytime it’s the same thing…….. but I also talk to western people and every time it’s the same answer…….we should (try) and live together in peace.  We are Gods own children he love every one of us the same way. Don’t always look only at the bad things look at the good ones too. There are more good things then the bad ones.
God bless. Lol julie