Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

SOME MEN ARE VERY MEAN…..

LOOK WHAT HE DID TO HER….


But the husband is saying he don’t know anything about it, something is wrong in this family…MY GOD.
The unfortunate incident was said to have occurred on May 11th 2011 after her husband got furious over her attitude of challenging his authority as the man of the house. The relationship between the couple was said to have degenerated to the extent that they do not talk to each other and only communicate by writing.
“This time, he left a note about his dinner. I told him his dinner was ready and asked him not to be asking for dinner to be prepared if he was not going to eat it. He grabbed me by the hand and when l tried to pull away, he hurled me against the wall before he started punching me,” she said.
The mother of five children was said to sustained serious injuries as a result of the beating and had to be hospitalized.
( However, when the ambassador was contacted by Nairobi based newspaper, he denied beating his wife saying: “I am shocked about her actions. They have not notified me of any plot against me. I have just arrived from a foreign trip.”)
With the pictures attached to this story, somebody is definitely not telling the truth.